Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Author Christoper Moore News II

Author Christopher Moore Returns to the Stage
By Alan Eggleston, writer and editor, business book seller, leisure book seller



In an e-mail to fans, humorist author Christopher Moore announced Wednesday, June 29, that he would be returning to the stage to do another live reading. 


Said Moore, "By popular demand, I'm doing another dramatic reading of Fool with my commentary in San Francisco on July 24th.


"I’ll be on stage at the Brava Theater in San Francisco with a group of actors from the American Conservatory Theater, there will be readings from Fool, King Lear, I’ll tell stories and lies, take questions, and sign books.


"All proceeds benefit LitQuake, San Francisco." (LitQuake is San Francisco's literary festival.)


Tickets through http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/116373


Moore closed with this encouraging suggestion:
"There are no shows planned for other cities right now, so please to write to ask. I could happen, but I have a book to finish."


Not a paid endorsement, not a paid review.
...


Are you a Christopher Moore fan? What's your favorite Moore book? Follow me on Twitter: @Booksville

...

Prepare by reading Fool, if you haven't already
(commission may be paid for purchase)

No comments: