Thursday, October 12, 2006

Moore's A Dirty Job Wins The Quill Book Award

Exciting news for Christopher Moore fans: His recent novel, A Dirty Job, just won The Quill Book Award for General Fiction. His competition for this category included

I have always considered Moore a humor writer, so I was surprised that A Dirty Job was included in the General Fiction category, but if you look at the competition in the humor category you'll see Moore's book would be out of place. He was among very distinguished company in General Fiction.

My heartfelt congratulations to Moore. I am a fan of his writing. Truth be told, I had just begun reading A Dirty Job recently (before the award was announced) and I look forward to finishing it even more now. He's a great writer and a wonderful story teller. Let the winning of this award be one more reason for you to pick up a copy and read it!

No comments: